sábado, 31 de octubre de 2009

Kindergarten of Cristo Redentor School

ON PREVIOUS POSTS I HAVE SHARED about the educational project that is taking place at Cristo Redentor school in Nuevo Chimbote - Perú which includes not only counting on a primary level school, high school or a library but on a kindergarten as well where children from 3-year-old to 5-year-old be able to start their educational process. Considering this noble idea and thanks to the selfless support of many people, among Christian and non-Christian from other countries is that presently Cristo Redentor school has its own kindergarten which is located at the same block as the primary level school and passing a neighbor's house.


In this kindergarten there are three classrooms for 3-4-5-year-old children respectively. Here is the teachers: Miss Grace (3-year-old children), Miss Karla (4-year-old children) and Miss Yaffe (5-year-old children.) Children are able to study here because of the help of donors to whom we are very grateful for all their goodness.


Click on the link to see more PICTURES.


2 comentarios:

  1. Pablo,

    Thanks for sending me the link to your blog. I've enjoyed reading it over. I like the pictures that you posted of Marc, Jorge and I during our visit with you. It was a joy to spend that time with. I wish I could come back and celebrate my real birthday in April with all of you at the school.

    Blessings,

    Doug Arms

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Doug,

    It was a pleasure sharing with you the link to my blog. I am glad to heard that you have enjoyed reading it over. It is about Asset-Based Strategies For Faith Communities which is a project of sisters and brothers from Marietta-GA in the USA. I think you are from Georgia, right?

    By the way, how is your trip all around the world going? Reading your blog I see that you and Marc are in Europe right now in Poland. Is everything ok with you and Marc? I hope so. You are very welcome to come back and celebrate your birthday whenever you want !!

    Blessings,

    Pablo Beltrán.

    ResponderEliminar